Membership at NWB
NWB is a private swim club whose maximum number of members has been established in our by-laws.
We are currently at full membership capacity, and are now keeping a waiting list for interested potential new members.
For further information about joining NWB, or to be put on the waiting list, please contact us HERE. There is a $50 fee to be put on the waiting list that will be credited towards your first dues payment once you receive an invitation of an opening.
Those on the waiting list are welcomed to join our email list to stay up-to-date on NWB news, but receiving NWB emails does not imply you are yet a member.
For a printable membership application form, please click HERE.
Please DO NOT SEND ANY DUES, FEES OR PAYMENTS until you have been invited to do so by NWB.
If you are a current NWB Swim Club Member and you know that you will not be renewing your membership, PLEASE LET US KNOW by contacting us HERE so that we may open space for those on the waiting list.
Please note that all NWB memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
There is a $450, one time initiation fee to join NWB.
- If the initiation fee is paid in full with the completed application form, a $50 discount will be applied.
- Payment plans are available. A minimum of $100 due with completed application form. Balance will be due no later than May 29 of the next year. You will be invoiced for the balance due.
- Family Membership (up to two adults, plus children under age 23) - $540
- Single Membership (persons 18 or older) - $300
- Senior Couple Membership (both 55 or older) - $335
- Senior Single Membership (55 or older - $265
- Additional household members - $85. This applies to:
- adult children, age 23 and older,
- Nannies, au pairs or permanent babysitters.
Dues must be paid by May 1st of each year.
For active military discounts or other special circumstances, please inquire HERE.
NWB members in good standing will receive an invoice for dues via EMAIL.
If we do not have an email address for you on file, we will mail you a paper invoice. To inform us of a new or changed email address, please contact us HERE.
Maintaining a Membership:
Members who wish to NOT renew for one season, but still maintain their membership status for renewal the following season may hold their membership for a $125 fee.
NWB Members that neither pay their annual dues or maintain their membership by the May 1st due date will have their membership terminated and will be required to re-apply.
Online Dues Payments:
The 2012 annual dues invoice that you will receive via email will have a link on it so your dues payment can be securely paid online via the Intuit Payment Network. If you would like to pay your dues online, please contact us HERE.
Should you choose not to pay online, you are welcome to mail your payment as before to our mailing address.