Swimming Lessons at NWB
For beginners learning to swim, to competitive swimmers desiring to refine their stroke, NWB offer all levels of private swim instruction. Lesson are $20 for a half hour session.
To sign up for lessons:
- At the front counter in the office, locate the white "Swim Lesson" binder.
- Open to the section of the desired instructor,
- Write your name and contact information on the chosen instructor’s Contact Sheet,
- Write your child’s name in your desired time slot(s). Please only choose from the available time slots for that instructor.
- Once the instructor has put their initials next to your child’s name in the time slot, the lesson is confirmed.
- Meet the instructor at the Guard’s Office at the lesson time.
24 hour notice required for cancellations.
If your child does not show up for their scheduled lesson, you will still be expected to pay the instructor.
If you are interested in signing up or have further questions about private lessons, please contact our Private Lesson coordinator.
2012 Group Lessons:
NWB will hold Group Swimming Lessons for children, divided as follows:
- 10-10:30 AM for children that WILL put their face underwater
- 10:30-11 AM for children who will NOT put their face in the water
There will be two, two-week sessions, Monday - Friday, for both groups:
- June 18th - June 29
- July 2 - July 13
Cost of lessons is $50 for the 2 week session.
Payment must be made in full on the morning of the first lesson or the child will not be
able to participate in the lesson.
There will be no lesson on July 4th
If you are interested in signing up or have further questions about group lessons, please contact our Group Lesson coordinator.
Our 2012 Instructors: